he doesn’t know what he is. One minute he wants

 the bout

 

He said: ‘The guy, he doesn’t know what webapex.net he is. One minute he wants to fight for free, one minute he wants to fight for £5million, one minute he’ll give his money to charity. I’m just…

‘You know what? I think the British public are tired of his f***ing b***s*** now. If you’re going to retire, go ahead and retire and enjoy all the money you made, congratulations and go do westernmagazine.org what you need to do.’

After being called out by the apparently retired Fury, Chisora (33-12) added: ‘I ain’t got a clue. Tyson is confused, man. You know, Tyson is a confused man right now.

‘I don’t know. If I could see and tell you I know exactly what he’s doing, I would tell you, but I don’t know. ysin.org He’s confused, he’s got bipolar, so we’ll see. He’s retired, today he’s retired, tomorrow he’s not, so we’ll see.’ 

Fury was a convincing winner in the pair’s previous two encounters in 2011 and 2014, winning a unanimous points verdict the first time, and stopping Chisora after ten rounds 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the evergreen song from the Bollywood flick

he doesn’t know what he is. One minute he wants

The Buzz & olsdabon